ok, i am 13 years old and i think my penis is messed up.

#1- I cant retract the foreskin fully and when i even try, the rest of my penis comes with it?

#2-under the skin which i cannot go to where the skin is stuck to the head of my penis, their is white stuff which i think is smegma, but i cant get rid of it cause i cant even reach it.

#3-my penis is really sensitive and kinda smells bad sometimes.

i have googled this many times and im like scared to ask my parents. its freaking me out! please please help me. :-(

Hi:
Don't let your fear keep you from getting answers. That could only make things worse. Then you will really have fear and probably some embarrassment. So, I hope that you have asked your parents to take you to a doctor. The doc will respect your privacy. They are required to. If you are uncircumcised, it is important that you lift skin and keep your penis VERY clean. I can't emphasize this enough. You may have to see a doctor just in case you have an infection from bacteria building up under and around the skin. You can do this and get a fresh start. If you had or have an infection, it will not go away on it own. Please let me know how you are doing. I sincerely hope that you have gotten treatment and you are doing much better now. I am anxious to hear from you.