In the past month I've been having some serious hurt down there. At first I thought I had hemorrhoids because I kept getting small painful bumps around my anus. Those went away and now I have a strange bruise that's started. Its on my inner thigh, close to my labia and anus, in the taint region. Basically where it starts to curve into my bum. It seems to be really swollen and bruised. I really don't know what it's from. It's very painful to touch to the point where I can barely wipe in that area. I know its not an STD as I get check ups often. I have yet to talk to my doc about it. Any help?

Hi:
I'd just like to advise you to get back to a different doctor for a second opinion. Be absolutely certain that this is not an STD. There are lots of them out there. If you are having unprotected sex, that is almost always a possibility unless your are very certain about the monogomy of your partner. This is not going to go away without answers it seems. Please let us know what the actual diagnosis is. Please take care.