Had long term severe constipation and I became bulimic in the past!

The feeling of NEVER going, bloatedness, fullness caused by constipation has to my belief created bulimic symptoms..

I only find information/support that explain how bulimia can cause constipation, has annyone had a similar case where it is the other way around?

Bulimia is considered a purely mental disorder, could it be that it is a physical one??

Have seen tons of people affected by eating disorders complaining of pains, digestive and transit problems, etc

question is which is first the chicken or the egg!?

yes I became bulimic because of severe constipation.

Hallo,
Bulimia is very serious psychological disorder that can affect your whole body on emotional and physical level. Bulimia can cause many problems like dental disorders, damage esophagus and chronic constipation. Now The problem is that your body after some time has problems with digestive irregularities that cause constipation. The problem occurs when your colon lose its muscle tone which then results in chronic constipation and very uncomfortable feeling of being bloated and pain. The thing is that sometimes these constipations require medical attention considering the severity of the condition. You have to be careful with this condition because some people can lose their bowel functions permanently and then you need to use colostomy bag all the time.