hello.
i have recently checked down there and have found many many tiny yellow bumps on my labia. right next to my vagina. i have researched this and i every time i do it either comes up as fordyce spots or sabaceous hyperplasia. (and im not really sure what these 2 things are) If any1 else knows what it could be, please inform me. im freaking out. oh and ive never had sex before so i doubt its an std.

sound like sebaceous glands (keeps labia moist) there are heaps of them on the labia minora. i was freaking out too when i first seen i had them(only really noticable when i stretch the skin). not sure what color they are ment to be though so do get it checked out just in case

Basically its just where there's not hair follicles and oil basically builds up causing pimple like spots.They're not contagious nor dangerous to you or your partner.But if you feel that you want to keep it safe, go to a doctor just for a check up.I started having the spots before I became sexually active so I knew it wasn't an STD.As long as you don't have no pain,irritation down there don't worry to much.Some women are blessed with just a few batch here and there while others have it even more and others are lucky not to have it at all.Like I said don't worry but if you want more info go to your gyno for more information and a check up and they'll be happy to explain it to you even more.

I have recently noticed the same little spots on my labia as well. Making myself sick with wondering if it was an STD (while waiting for my doctors appointment), I have extensively researched the topic and came across some pictures of Fordyce's spots on the labia and that is exactly what they look like. I'm pretty sure that is what I have especially since after noticing them a few weeks ago there have been no changes. It seems that if they were herpes they would have blistered and scabbed over by now and the pictures that show genital warts don't look like what I have going on down there. I am however still going to get checked out just so I can know for sure. If you are strapped for money or don't have insurance, you can always make an appointment at Planned Parenthood. They charge you based on your income and knowing either way can bring piece of mind. If you do find out it is an STD, it is important you get treated for it as some of them can cause cancer or prevent you from becoming pregnant in the future. Also, you wouldn't want to spread an STD to anyone else if that is what you have. In the research I have done it is extremely frightening to find out just how common sexually transmitted diseases are today. Sex is a wonderful thing and one of the few natural instincts we have as humans. If you care at all about yourself, you will be cautious and practice safe sex every time. Believe me, the worry you have afterwards is not worth a moment of pleasure. Also, it's not a bad idea to put a mirror down there and check yourself out so you do know if something abnormal comes up. This is the address where I found the photo of the Fordyce's spots. I really hope this helps and apologies if it sounds preachy...I just know how scary not knowing can be and would not wish the worry on anyone.