After I got a bikini wax for the first time a year ago I noticed a bump close to my vagina but I didn’t think anything of it. Then a couple months later another bump formed in the exact same spot. This bump started to bleed and would leave stains on my underwear. Since the bikini wax it comes back every once and a while, bleeds, and then disappears. When it disappears it leaves a small hole that looks like you could stick a sewing needle in it. I’ve never had sex before when I got this. Do you know what it is or what I should do?

My guess is that its a clogged pore of some type. Either that or an ingrown hair that cannot find its way out. If it is trouble some for you when you get it next time go show it to the doctor. If it doesn't bother you I wouldn't worry too much about it. My guess is that it bleeds because it is being irritated by your underwear.

Good Luck.