Hello!
I have a problem. I am 38, female, generally in good physical condition, not overweight and with no larger health problems in the past. Yesterday I noticed bump in the area of my collar bone. The bump is the size of a pea and it is movable. The bump appeared suddenly and it is somehow tender to touch. Do you have any ideas what this might be?

Maybe you have some problems with thyroid gland. This is very common with women your age (and younger and older).
I sincerely suggest you visit your doctor and see what this movable bump really is.
Let me know what is up!

Infections are usually reasons why glands and lymph nodes are getting swollen and somehow I believe that this is your problem. When this happens it is best to let our body to fight by itself against that bacteria or virus causing this infection. But if you notice that your lump or swollen lymph lasts more than two weeks and you experience severe pain together with tenderness it is best to consult your doctor.

Meanwhile, you can try to build up your immune system to help your body to fight against this infection. You can accomplish this by adjusting your nutrition, increasing intake of fluids into your organism is always good idea and taking some vitamin supplements can’t do harm.