I have been having this pain in my lower right abdomen (in the area south of my belly button to my right hip bone) for two months. About 6 weeks ago I was given two antibiotics for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (which it turns out I didn't have!) and about 5 weeks ago the lymph nodes in the right groin region have been getting larger and more painful (they started to get enlarged WHILE I was on the antibiotics--so they aren't there because I have an infection). I had a node biopsied but haven't heard anything yet...has anyone had something similar to this? I'm worried it may be lymphoma. :-( Thanks for help!

I think that you may be overreacting.  Lymphoma usually first presents with swelling in the neck, underarm and then on the groin. Some additional swelling can occur where other lymph nodes are located such as in the spleen.

Enlarged lymph nodes can encroach on the space of blood vessels, nerves, or the stomach, leading to swollen arms and legs, to tingling and numbness, or to feelings of being full and you don’t experience any of this.

Symptoms of lymphoma are also chills, unexplained weight loss, night sweats, lethargy, fever and itching.

Since your symptoms, luckily, are only similar to these I can understand your fear but don’t suspect the worst. If your doctor don’t know what to do maybe you should seek another opinion and see what is the other doctor going to say. Let us know what was in question. 

Have you been able to determine the cause of your pain? I'm having very similar symptoms and am having trouble determining the cause.