Few weeks ago, I was at the swimming pool, and after this, I have noticed these symptoms. I noticed small pearl shaped spots over my arms and legs. I was so terrified when I saw this, because I also had unprotected sex last year. Problem with me is that I doubt it could be aids, but my doctor told me it is molluscum. I do not know what it could be, so I need any info, is that dangerous, or first symptom of HIV infection.

Molluscum contagiosum is viral infection of skin, caused by poxvirus. I can almost sure say your doctor is right, since molluscum is marked with the same symptoms you have reported. That is not seriously, and it clears up within a few months. Infection can be transmitted by direct contact, including sexual. Beside this, you can get molluscum sharing towels and in swimming pools. First time you can notice any symptom is around two to eight weeks after exposing to poxvirus. As I already told you, molluscum is not seriously, but benign disease that will spontaneously improves after some time. That is why your doctor probably did not give you any treatment for this problem. Sometimes, molluscum can be large and make troubles; then it can be frozen or scraped away.

My sister has this and she has had it for 2 years now so it last more that a few months if anyone was woundering