ok im am 15 and have had sex with 1 person many times. But i noticed that after the last time i have little white bumps on the shaft of my penis. i tried to pop one and the white part went away but there is still a bump. Can you help me?

Don’t worry about these bumps, they are normal skin formation similar to pimples, only much harder to squeeze and they shouldn’t be squeezed actually. They form when oil gets stuck under the skin and starts accumulating because the pores are closed and the oil can’t get to the surface to lubricate the skin but stays trapped under the skin.

Once these bumps form, they are there to stay. You can only develop more of them on your penis shaft or testicles. They may go away later in life. They shouldn’t be picked or squeezed because if they get inflamed or infected, they may turn into painful and swollen bumps. They can be removed by a doctor with special pincers by removing the membrane that’s covering the bumps but I am not sure they would perform the procedure when there are many bumps because they are harmless.