Recently, i have found small pimple like bumps near the anal area. A few weeks ago one hard one appeared, then went away, and then another couple, and now there are a few more. I have observed similar problems while browsing what other people have had and say they wash with bacterial soap. Should i see my doctor? I have not been sexually active since highschool (6 years ago), and even then it was very minimal. I was afraid this may be an std? What do you suggest?

Sounds like a possible herpese infection..or just a bacterial problem

Hi there,
You have to understand that there are several things that could cause problems like this one. I know that this can definitely be caused by some sort of allergy. Also this can also be some sort of bacterial infection. On the other hand this also might be caused by hemorrhoids as well. Have you had any problems with hemorrhoids in your life? The thing is that you can treat this with taking better care of your hygiene. I think that you do not have to worry about this too much because in most cases these things tend to go away on their own after some time. I hope this helped a bit.

Best wishes,
Marco

K, well here.

Doesn't seem to me meet hemorrhoid criteria.