I am scheduled for bunion surgery in early November and am terrified... I have Raynaud's syndrome and am concerned about the healing process perhaps taking longer because of insufficient circulation to my toes. I also work out 6x/week and want to get back to the gym as soon as I can. can anyone offer advice (especially concerning surgery with Raynaud's). any feedback is most appreciated!

Hello Capostle,  just wondering how the surgery and recovery went.   How long were you on crutches, and are you back to normal now.   Did the Reynaud's cause healint problems?  

I do not have Reynaud's, but have been left with a permanently damaged big toe nerve after one bunion and hammertoe fixed nine months ago.  It's like a diabetic foot now, and the big toe nail had to be stripped back 0.5cms each side to remove the ingrown toe nail from walking funny.   So hope yours was a happier experience.   It is nice being able to wear decent shoes again.

All the best.

what pre-test were done for circulation and /or pressure?