For the past few days I have been getting a burning in my right breast it comes and goes. When I lay down it starts burning and it feels better when I put on a bra

You didn’t say if you are about to get your period because some breast symptoms are related to menstrual cycle and don’t need special checking. These symptoms occur due to changes in hormonal levels. It is usually due to high levels of estrogen prior to the period.

Other breasts symptoms may not be related to the menstrual cycle and the pain/swelling/burning should be checked by a doctor.

It may happen that the pain is not coming from the breast at all. Many women who suffer from costochondritis, pain and inflammation that occur in the middle of the chest where the ribs and the breast bone connect, experience pain or burning in their breasts.

You should have it checked, see your GP and you may get a referral to a breast specialist if s/he finds it necessary.