Hi. I`m almost 34 years old and have the problem with acne. Not only that they have taken my whole face, they have spread on my scalp too. I wonder if that could be something else, not acne problem. Also, I have oily skin, on my face and scalp. I have already tried many products, but my skin and scalp condition hasn`t improved a bit. When I wash my hair it gets really dry and if I put on some conditioner my scalp is oily again. What to do?

Well, many people have scalp problems I guess. I have scalp acne also, but dry, not oily scalp. Anyway, acne can breakout anywhere, even on your scalp, so it`s not some disease, don`t worry. I have used some skin cleanser containing salicylic acid – just take a cotton ball and apply the cleanser on the breakout area (my hair went dry because of that cleanser so rinse your scalp thoroughly). Having an oily scalp you must use oily scalp shampoos. My gf had an oily scalp problem and it`s pretty hard to fight it. You should try applying the shampoo only at the scalp, and conditioner only on the ends of your hair. Also, the cool water rinse will close the pores on your scalp. Maybe a thorough brushing and scalp massage could help you? It worked well for my gf.