I think I got serious sunburn on scalp this afternoon and I also have a headache and the strong burning scalp sensation. I was ok this morning but than I went out and it was pretty much hot and I seemed not to realized how strong the sun was today until now-I have got this sunburn on scalp that is even visible and plus I have nausea and strange feeling that I am about to vomit whole this day. Could this also be related to sunburn on scalp? Thanks much!

Yes it could easily be related with your sunburn on scalp and it could turn into more serious condition than the sunburn is for too much of sun could easily cause headache and even a fever and basically next time whenever you think you are about to get some sunburns especially sunburn on scalp –this form could be the most severe for it is your head in question-you just take some 2 aspirin tablets for up to 6 doses every 4 hours. Anyway the cool water is what could help you now the best but if you feel dizzy and have this constant nausea you better go see a doc and keep in mind that you should be drinking a plenty of water now.