i'm 15 & had my tonsils removed on june 6th. it's june 16th now, & everything still hurts so bad. i'm finally able to stay off the pain meds w/o being in agony, but here's what i'm going thru 10 days later: EARS HURT HORRIBLY, HARD TO SWALLOW, NO APPETITE, LUMP IN MY THROAT WHEN I SWALLOW, LIQUIDS COMING OUT MY NOSE, SCABS STING HORRIBLY WHEN I DRINK ANYTHING BUT WATER, & A LOT OF MUCUS I HAVE TO SPIT OUT STILL. anyone had these complications? i don't know what to do. HELP?!

Your eardrum could of exploded. Happened to me. Also affected my throat but it wasn't that bad.

You may be having an infection, it's definitely better to go and see your doctor.

I had my tonsils out and i've had most of the symptoms you mentioned, on my 9th day post-op I went to see the doctor and he saw that I have an infection so its better if you go and see the doctor dont wait.

but dont worry either it's something that could happen after tonsillectomy.

good luck