Hello! I have been recommended a camellia oil to reduce the wrinkles on my face. I am interested in ingredients present in this oil and if there is anybody who had any benefit from this oil. Thx! I am 52 year-old female by the way!

I started using this product to get rid of the wrinkles I gained during pregnancy. I have been using it for a month and I can already feel a small change on my face. It looks healthier now. Anyway, this product contains the vitamins, A, B, E. It also includes various minerals such as Phosphorus, Calcium, Iron, Manganese and Magnesium that help maintain the nature of the skin. It is quickly absorbed. I put 2 drops of Camellia Oil on my cheeks every morning and evening after wash and toner application and then I massage my face in circular motions for about 10 minutes as indicated. I think you should give it a go!