Is there a pillow that I can buy that wont leave me wrinkles in the morning. I am disaster when I woke up and I have to go to work looking like that. If anyone knows…. please tell me…..oh and price too. Thanks.

There is “Save My Face Grand Pillow”...I think it’s $69.00. I guess this is what you were looking for morning face wrinkles from your pillow. Pillow face wrinkles, creases and puffiness affects us all and over time this damage can become permanent. . This one is supposed to perfectly supports your head.

Buy satin pillow cases...they work wonders and are very affordable
(under $10).

You list some very good tips here. My Mom always told me to sleep on a satin pillowcase. She did and her skin looked so smooth her whole life. My hairdresser says that during the night your face gets caught on a cotton pillowcase and you get those pillow creases on your face in the morning. Cotton naturally absorbs the moisture from your skin and your hair. Moisture that your skin needs to be healthy.

I found a company on the web A Touch Of Satin that has a page that talks about all the benefits of sleeping on satin. Here's a link to the page if you want to read what they have to say. They have some beautiful satin pillowcases.
http://www.atouchofsatin.com/benefits_of_sleeping_on_satin

If, by the time you are 60, you will have slept for almost 20 years, you might as well sleep on something that is not only beautiful but is also great for your skin and hair.

Well, I hope this helps and thanks for the good information.

Ive been using thebeautypillow it is satin and travel sized but its multilayered so it flows so you dont have to worry about burying your face in it