Good day,

So basically, I must say that I am really stupid about some diet pills. Practically, they are totally the same for me. A few days ago, my friend Karen was talking about Calorad, because she wants to try these pills as well. She has heard that she can see some results very soon. She is going in Dubai next month, and she wants to lose a few pounds (not much) and she is looking for something really effective. Do you know anything?

What can I tell her about this? Do you know how fast can you see results?

Tnx  a lot!

Well, I know that Calorad works pretty well. Now, you need to follow some main steps while you are on this diet and you need to follow them to see some results. I am sure that your friend will be able to see results soon if she follows some diet plan while she is using Calorad. My sister, Inna, was using Calorad diet pills and she was on Atkins diet program. She lost about 12 kilograms in two months. So, it is possible as long as you have faith :) So, yes, she can try , but again she must be persist in her plan. Enjoy! 

Ok, thank you very much. She is really rich lady, her husband has some good business and I think that she is able to lose her pounds at any other way. But, she doesn’t want to do any liposuctions or something similar, she wants to try something normal and healthy. She is already on some diet program, I am not sure which one. All I know is that she has some nutritionist as well and he is telling her what to eat and when. She lost a lot of pounds since she is on that diet program, but it is not enough for her.

Thank you about this information.

Bye