Hey there,

My brother and I were talking about lamer’s diet program. I was telling him that I really like it and that maybe, one day, I will follow it. I was thinking to start this month, but I remembered that I need to receive some therapy, and I will have special way of eating then. But, who knows. Now, he asked me how much weight he can expect to lose if he start with this diet program.I really don’t know, because at first it was a little bit complicated, and I can’t learn all about it suddenly :) LOL

How can you predict your weight loss with lamer’s diet?

Tnx a lot!

You can’t lol :)

You can never tell how many pounds you can lose. It is pretty hard to understand diet program, but it is really quality and good diet program as well. Now, I have a friend, Sally, she made her own plan – to lose up to 15 pounds in the three months. And, this plan worked just fine for her. So, I can say that she was able to predict it, and it was really good plan :)

I hope that you will be able to predict this as well, but first you need to learn a lot about this diet program :)

Have a nice day!

Good day all,

As I was thinking, my brother decide to follow this diet program. He told me that he doesn’t want to hear what other people have to say about this diet program, that he really believes that this diet program is unique. As you were saying, he will made a plan, he has a goal to lose 20 pounds in 5 months, so we will see how this progress will work for him. I am not sure about it, because I know that he is not disciplined, but you can never tell until you try.

Thank you very much for your coment.