CAN BULIMIA STUNT YOUR GROWTH???

no but it does slow down your growth because of the lack of vitamins in your system

First of all bulimia can kill you so I think that you wouldn’t care about your growth in that moment that much.

My friend’s daughter, who is 16 years old, almost died of bulimia last year so I am very familiar with this condition and the way young girls think about it.

I am aware that everywhere around you beautiful and slim super models are advertising something new but you must be aware that this is not real. You need to stop with vomiting as soon as possible.

I know that you believe that you can stop any second but this is not truth so ask for help because you need it. Bulimia is affecting your heart and that can kill you. 

It isn’t the easiest to stop even with help. It is a common misconception that bulimia is related to “thin beautiful people” being around us. There are deep psychological issues with food and addictive ways of coping.
It is a huge issue and absolutely can kill you, and people who struggle with it like myself do need help. But please understand the body image issues is just the icing on the cake of psychological damage that truly creates such a disorder