Hello! I suffer from severe headaches. I usually feel pain on left side of my head which causes nausea and vomiting at the end. I can't stand the light, so I spend the time during the attack in my room with curtains on the window. I use pain killers which usually relieve my pain but I am afraid I take them too often and too much. I am afraid they may cause some other health problems. It would be good if I could obtain safe and dependable relief. A friend of mine says seeing a chiropractor would do me good. I have never tried it and I don't know anything about it.

Hello! Although there are many opposite meanings regarding chiropractic it is proved to be most effective for acute low back pain and headaches. It is shown to be as effective as medications in reducing the severity and frequency of headaches but with no fear of side effects that may occur at every medication. 50% of patents feel relieved after the first visit to chiropractor. Most patients need four to six treatments with adjustment and massage of the sub-occipital muscles before they recover completely.