Hi. Ok...im a little worried over here. me and my bf were foolin around, having dry sex(sex with clothes on). But thing is, it got to a point where he didnt have clothes on and i just had pajama pants on (no underwear). He "came" and i could feel it through my pj's. Is there anyway i could be pregnant? Im only 15. Help!!

court wrote:

Hey, I am also sixteen and I honestly don't think you can get pregnant that way. Only because the sperm has not went inside and fertalized your egg. So, if you're truely worried, get a pregnancy test. I'm pretty sure it'll come out negative :]