Hello. I have hurt my shoulder before. I have dislocated the joint. I recovered after physical treatment, but as far as I know, my shoulder is now more sensitive for injuries than before. I would like to know whether it is possible for me to prevent shoulder injury. Thanks in advance.

Hello, there. You are right considering the sensitivity of a shoulder that has been injured before. I suggest you to work out your shoulder every day. There are some exercises that you can do. Ask your physical therapist to show you. Their goal is to strengthen the muscles of shoulder region, so they are good back up for bones and joint in general. If you plan some extra physical activity, then you should warm out your shoulder first. As far as I know, there isn't a special pad for shoulder. Ask around, maybe I am wrong.