I’ve injured my upper right thigh area during my workout I was initially diagnosed as quad strain but recently my dr changed that diagnose to a hip flexor injury. Currently I can walk just fine and I have no trouble with it but if running even for just a few seconds, I feel really hard pain.. What is even worse, after that, pain will remain present (even though not so intensive) for next two – three days. I've tried physical therapy but with no change... Does anyone have any suggestions what should I do to fix this problem???

I think that physical therapy is the best solution for your problem. You should pay another visit to your therapist and see with him what exercises are best for you. I know that healing will take some time and you should not run until totally recovered. Also make sure they stretch daily – that can help a lot.