I was wondering what is a better physical activity, riding a bike or running. I don’t like running because its boring, in fact I hate running because its nothing special and really exhausting. Bike riding on the other hand is real fun. I love it, you can even rest while you are on the bike. However, my question would be if there is a difference between these two concerning my endurance and ability. Which is better for me? 

I'd vote for the bike.

1)  Because you love it.

2)  Because you love it.

3)  Imagine pounding your joints for hours at a time. It can't be too good for your body.

If you want to work harder, find some hills or ride faster.

As far as physical activity is concerned both running and cycling are good and if you are not comfortable with running, then cycling is the best option for you. Theses physical activities benefit you only if you can do it comfortably. 

Cycling and running both are best cardio exercise and also my favorite. I do these exercises because these are good for weight loss and fitness.

I agree. Running is really hard on your knees, while biking is very low impact. It does take longer to get a good workout on a bike than running. I ride a mountain bike on the road because you get a better workout than on a road bike that has much lower rolling resistance.