Maybe it's just me, but as soon as I get onto the stationary bike and use it for at least 2 weeks I really see a huge difference in my weight and my looks not to mention my overall attitude :-)

Anyone else here have the same stories? I have tried other forms of exercising but nothing seems to work like this dang bike.

what about you?

Oh yes, riding a bike is surely of a great help when you want to give your body a great shape, Well, actually, I mean mainly of the but as it gets firmer and firmer each time after my rides, and also my body is in the great condition, I ride my bike every day to my work and back, but I often go for long rides in the hills nearby which sometimes take me a whole day during weekends. I feel very healthy afterwards, I just find this super. How much time do you spend on riding a bike?
I have also noticed riding a bike didn’t only make my but firmer, the fat around it has just disappeared. Like I never had it. Also the same thing happened with my thighs. I seem to have no fat there. I have lost a few kilos and I am absolutely satisfied with the present look.
I would suggest everyone to ride a bike, this has so many benefits.

I usually ride my bike for about 25-45 min.'s depending on what I have to do afterwards; I get so sweaty that I have to take a shower afterwards or I feel gross, but after I shower I feel like a new person. Riding a bike in my opinion is the best form of exercise next to swimming.