I have a question concerning 50 mile ride training. How to plan it so that I don’t feel exhausted and yet to maintain a good speed? I’d like to improve all my cycling skills and to be fit for long distances. Do you have any tips when it comes to that? Anything about food I have to know? I’m a bit scared because of the upcoming race.

Don’t be. I can only provide you with tips regarding food and hydration. You should have a special diet regime for this kind of race. And you should start with it as soon as possible. You can’t design it on your own. I mean, it’s possible to read instructions on the net, but I prefer that everything is individually designed corresponding to your build and needs of your body. I know that you will be eating a lot of pasta and certain kinds of fruit. As for hydration, it’s necessary to start with it ah hour before the training or race. During the training, you should have a few sips every fifteen minutes. And don’t forget energy gels!