Hi. I'm 15 years old and I usually sit in front of the TV. I often find riding my bike exhausting and so on. But my problem is, is how do you force yourself to lay off of the junk food, start exercising, and get some exercise like riding your bike!?

ps I weigh 155lbs, and I really want to lose 30lbs before August 28!! That's when school starts again. Can anyone help? Or give some advice? :'(

hi there am a personal trainer and the advice am going to give you i hope it helps.first off your talked about junk food want you want to do is if you have two packets a crisp a day only have one and gradually bring all the junk food out you diet.start to eat more healthy foods such as fresh fish, fruit and vegtables. as for exercise going out on you bike is good exercise if you do this 20 minutes a day and maybe even playing sports such as swimming and football with friends and family are good exercise when yopu do exercise you need to enjoy it otherwise you will get bored and are more likely to quit.as for loosing all that weight before the end of the month you wont be able to lose so much as your body will only loose about 2-3 pounds a week and its unhealthy to lose all that weight in such a short period. if you feel like going out on your bike is boring then maybe lisen to music while on the back or ask friens or family to come along with you. hope this information help. need anything else just put it on this page. good luck

You need something to motivate you. Is there a girl that you like that you want to slim down for?Something to that effect, maybe you already have a girlfriend.