recently i have strted to go gym n aerobics. if i stop this, will i gain the fat again?

Hello. Sorry to tell you but most likely you will gain your weight back once you stop going to gym. Think about it , if you are eating the same amount of food/calories and you exercise which means you burn some calories. If you stop exercising those calories will not burn on themselves so you will start gaining weight. But I don’t think you will be gaining too much weight, it should stop at a certain weight.

My girlfriend was doing aerobics and she really lost weight in 2 months, even to the point where I did not like it. Then she stopped because of lack of time and she gained back her normal weight in like 3 months. I would suggest you keep going to the gym if you don’t want to gain weight. If you got bored of it you can take a break for like 2-3 weeks and then start again. 

Sounds not good nothing like that. Just maintain your diet some walking and running will also help you. OIly and junk food will increase your weight so avoid these kind food also.