I'm 39 years old I believe I have a problem with masturbation since I think has interfered with my personal life, relationships, mental health and marriage. I started when I was a teenager when everybody was doing it in my school and saying it was great, but I could never stop it, I grew up and I masturbated thinking on my girlfriend, then I got married and also masturbated thinking on my wife then I got divorced and still do it watching porn. I always tried to stop it but I never could I feel terrible and I believe that has affected me mentally. My self steam is super low don't have a couple I prefer being by my self at home than to go out, I'm very lonely, and I take medication for depression, I think that all the people I meet (at work or anywhere) don't like me for some reason, please tell me how bad masturbation can be. I've read all the time that is healthy and normal but I think not all the people do it and not at this level I do it once or twice daily please help me thank you

Your problems have nothing to do with masturbation everybody wanks and I mean everybody. If youenjoy itthen do it 

I'm looking for ways to improve myself find a girl to be with I feel ashamed about the fact that I masturbate I believe it has bad repercussions I don't want to feel guilty any more I'm sure it affects how you relate with society I don't know but I'm still looking for anwers