I was having sex with my girlfriend and then the condom broke, so I decided to buy her a morning after pill. The condom was only broken for about 30 seconds and i did not come. 3 days later we decided to have sex again and I was just wondering if any of the pre cum could be pushed into the vagina by having sex, and if it did should she take another morning after pill? Thank you for any help.

It's unlikely you need to worry.

Precum, if you haven't ejaculated, is considered not to contain sperm.

medic-dan wrote:

It's unlikely you need to worry.

But even if it did contain precum, would having protected sex 3 days later push any of the previous sperm up?

shitters wrote:

It really wouldn't make a difference.  Sperm can swim.  If they are anywhere in the vagina then there is a chance of pregnancy.  

You said you didn't ejaculate when the condom broke so what sperm are you talking about?j  If you had precum, and hadn't ejaculated, there should be no sperm to worry about.  The morning after pill would also help by making it difficult for a fertilized egg to implant, and it is very effective.

Hope it helps.

Thank you, you've helped a lot!