Okay, well today my boyfriend came over and we had not started having sex yet because he would always forget to bring a condom whenever he came over; so we put it off for the longest time.. until today. We decided to go for it for "2 seconds" and we checked his penis to see if there was any precum dripping out, and there wasn't, so we did it for like 15 seconds and he got nervous and said to stop because we weren't wearing a condom. After that short time of sex, he made me orgasm with his hands. So my question is, if any precum seeped into my vagina, would MY OWN cum wash out the semen when I orgasmed? Is there a high possibility that I could get pregnant from this? (I know that it is possible but I just want to know the probability).

not sure about the probability is but i know that your cum wouldnt "wash out" any cum pre or not that entered you. semen swims through your cum to get to the egg.. but from what you posted i doubt you would have gotten pregnant.

You can't rely on this for birth control.  Your secretions are no protection against the one sperm that may have been in his pre-cum. You also don't know how long it had been since his last orgasm.  Maybe he had been jacking off prior to coming over...maybe he came and had sperms live in his urethra.... maybe not.   You just can't gamble.

Use protection every time, or else don't do anything.   Plus, I don't believe any guy who's interested in you or having sex, would EVER "just forgot a condom".  That doesn't ring true.   If he can't 'REMEMBER', then he's not the guy for you.

You asked for a percent probability that you might get pregnant from what you've done.  It doesn't work that way.  It's more like a Yes or No question on whether you're at risk for Pregnancy.  And that answer is a solid YES right now.

How likely is it that just two seconds of contact might have done the trick?   Low, but still possible.

But you know by now, don't you?