Hello! My son has had an infection about a year ago and because of that infection his lymph nodes became swollen (size of a pea). After infection passed - swollen lymph nodes stayed. So, in the beginning I thought that it is normal, but since few weeks ago lymph nodes became bigger. I have taken him to the doctor and he done some tests, but pediatrician told that everything is all right. I doubt. Thank you in advance!

Hello! I am sure that pediatrician would tell you if something serious is in the question. I can tell you that at kids swollen lymph nodes are very usual. Your son could get swollen lymph nodes because of many reasons: if he scratched somewhere, if he got cold, if his throat is sore… Sometimes children get swollen lymph nodes without any reason. After some time, this problem just passes.