Hello. I'm 22 year old female and just recently I have developed one, I think not so serious, but very delicate and unpleasant condition.
One morning I woke up and I felt some strange sensations in my eyes, like there was something that was irritating me. When I looked on the mirror- I saw no foreign objects and that was confusing.
From that day, things were only getting worse and worse and after two days- my whole eyes and the area around them were red and swollen.
A friend has told me that I could have developed some ophtalmitis and that worried me a bit. What should I do?

Hello. I've just read your post and it has made me thinking about your condition. If I was on your place- I would definitely contact my ophthalmologist about this. The truth is that you could have easily developed some mild form of ophthalmitis!
Ophthalmitis is one inflammatory disorder of the eye and like you said- it isn’t so serious, but only if treated early. Depending of the cause- there are many possible complications!
Treatment often include some kind of antibiotic cream that should be applied daily! So, my advice for you is to contact dermatologist as soon as you can!