Hi. I am 30 year old female and I have some questions about my present eye condition.
You see, about four days ago I have woken up with red eyes and conjunctivas so I was pretty sure it was conjunctivitis because my son has suffered from it some months ago.
So, I used some of his antibiotics which he used hopping that they will help me. But, I was wrong! The next day I my symptoms just get worse- I started to suffer from pain, itching, redness, numbness and developed some kind of a rash around my eyes. Any ideas what this could be?

Well, you are probably aware now that you don’t suffer from conjunctivitis. From the data you have mentioned I would say that problem could be caused with herpes zoster infection also known as shingles. You were probably infected with this virus long time ago because most of us are infected but the virus can be reactivated when the body's immunity to the virus breaks down.
Stress, illness, physical or emotional stress, fatigue, poor nutrition or certain medications can cause this immune depression.
This virus, when activate, travels along nerve fibers and causing this symptoms you have already mentioned.
This isn’t so serious condition and it can be easily treated with lubricating eye drops or antibiotic eye drops.