Hello. I'm 18 year old male and I need some quick answers, or should I say- advices! I'm playing in the soccer school team and just recently I have developed one very unpleasant condition.
On my leg, especially around joints, there are some brownish stains and I have never seen anything similar to this. Beside the fact that it looks terrible and itchy a bit- I have no other problems with it. My mother told me that it is a fungal rash and that I should contact some dermatologist over it but I don’t know what to do. Could it be this rash she was talking about?

Hello. I also believe that we are talking about fungal rash and I mean on one specific rash called athlete’s foot.
You probably assume that this isn’t anything serious and that it is completely curable. These fungus only grow in moist, dark areas –especially like a sweaty shoe.
The most common symptoms are redness, scaling, and itchiness. I suggest you anyway to contact dermatologist to set the exact diagnosis because there are many types of fungus and there is appropriate medication for each type.
There are many anti-fungal creams such as Oxistat that could relieve all your symptoms after week of usage.