So let me give a quick backstory, it may be relevant.

____________________________________________________________

About a year ago my stomach got really hot, and I was nauseous and lightheaded. Went to Dr, all he said was my "stomach" lymph nodes were inflamed, he wasnt sure why but assured why but it was probably just a bug. He gave me antibiotics and corticosteroids. One of those, the combination, or just the stomach problem made me really sick. But after 3 or 4 weeks it most went away, but I started developing really bad anxiety. Then came the murderous "sword wounds". The reason I call it that was because it felt like I was being stabbed in the chest with a sword, I thought I was having heart attacks. It was the most painful thing I could imagine. After many ER visits and no answers other than "anxiety", all of the problems started going away. But before all this I was dealing with rectal pain, constipation, and sometimes I felt a sharp pain in my neck. Not sure why.

Anyway, within the many ER visits they revealed I have hypothyroidism, and yet again...NO explanation. Needless to say months went buy and I felt like I was getting better. The only thing lingering from all that hell was that "random sporadic sharp anal pain" as my best description was, along with a similar even rarer neck pain (but I just assumed it was just my thyroid inflamed/not working right).

But about 2 months ago I started getting dull pain on my left and right sides, sorta at the bottom of where my stomach ends. The weird thing was they were pretty symmetrical. Which told me, lymph nodes. Went to the Dr. with all this and she said "no, where you are pointing at is your transverse colon, you probably need to get a colonoscopy because of this combined with your rectal pain could be serious". I got on a one-time charity program, and had it done. Keep in mind I have had very risky sex before, I have been living with the thought of having HIV or HPV/Cancer. It has been very scarey. But turns out, I have a very healthy anus and colon. Other than constipation from "dehydration and missing my thyroid medicine sometimes", it was all great.

So now here I am. Still have the left and right lower pain where I thought was lymph nodes, but I cant stop thinking how wrong that one dr could have been. Why would my colon be hurting like this but colonoscopy found nothing? I have passed HIV test, and showed no signs of HPV.

So basically now I am going MAD crazy thinking my lingering problems are un-detectable HIV, HPV cancer in my neck (which spread to my thyroid), or something like Lymphoma? I hoped examining my anus would relieve me from HPV scare, but they didnt examine my neck though! I hoped the HIV test would relieve me of that scare, but the internet says I could have it and all symptoms for up to 10 years before it can be diagnosed. Even though the Dr says since its been 8-12 months since sexual activity that im probably in the clear. The last thing I can think of is lymphoma. I know im not a dr, but it seems like ive been going for years and I still haven't felt normal "healthy" in forever. Its always been one problem or another, and it seems like the doctors always just say "we should just try upping your levothyroxine, or take this laxative". Its like they dont care!

Which idk why I get sharp anal pains sometimes, they are stumped too. Putting most of the blame on constipation. But I was so scared of that I thought laxatives were useless and I was gonna die with my ass cancer. Now im relieved, in that area at least. But these lower abdominal pains, both symmetrically equal on each side (they dont both hurt at the same time, its always 1 side), and rare sharp neck pains. It either sounds like HIV and/or some kind of Cancer. Ive spent alot of time and money for so long on getting checked out, just to be back at square one with no answers.

I am posting this now because for the first time, this dull lower abdominal pain was sharp just earlier. And hurt a little more than normal. I dont know if its relevant, but ive been gaining alot of weight. And I have noticed these pains more often when im sitting or laying down. But sometimes it has been when im standing. Please reply, im still scared I have so much I wanted to do in life :(