Hi everybody. Please help me out here. I constantly hear different opinions on this subject. I was planning to use Voyager V3 weight loss pills. I don’t really know a lot about them, but I know a girl that was using them. I saw her the other day and she looks terrific. She is super skinny. I don’t know how she made it, but all of her belly fat is gone. Maybe she was combining exercising with these pills and that worked well for her. Whatever it is, I’ll do it. Anyway, I bought these pills yesterday. I am interested to know can these pills have any effect(good or bad) on my overall health?

I really hope that you previously thought this through.

I’ve heard a lot of bad things about these pills. It was back when I was planning on using them, so I asked everybody about it. I must tell you, the good things I heard are only a few.

Anyway, you asked for its benefits.

Well, according to the ads, these pills can help you if you are in a bad mood. Something like an antidepressant, only not so strong.

And it is also suppose to give you more energy.

I suppose that this energy improvement is connected with better mood. It makes sense.

I believe their main benefit is mood improvement.

My sister used them  for a while. Her colleague could not lose weight after the pregnancy. Some guy told her about these pills and she decided to try them. Then she convinced my sister that they both start taking them at the same time.

They both were very enthusiastic, and they compared their imaginary weight loss with each other every week.  But none of them actually achieved losing more than 3 pounds.

My sister says that she was in a good mood while she was using them. Or maybe it was just a placebo effect.