I lost my virginity when I was 17, and now I'm 18. When my gf and I had sex she told me I was suppose to retract my penis foreskin, and that's when I found out I had phimosis. I never knew I was suppose to do that. It was really embarrassing when she told me. Could this be the reason I didn't really feel any pleasure during sex?

I started to do these foreskin exercises, and now I'm starting to get results. It's opening more, but my question is, is the inner tip suppose to be a lot lighter than my skin tone?  It's also very painful when anything touches it. 

Your inner skin is usually lighter than the outer skin and it is normal for your glans to be very sensitive.... the more you retract your foreskin and touch the glans it will eventually get less sensitive.... also it is very important be practice good hygine everytime you shower or bathe puull back the foreskin as best you can and wash your penis with a little mild soap and warm water.... be careful not to get any soap into your urethra/urinary meatus (pee hole) or it will burn...... I hope this helps let mw know if you have any other questions or concerns

Thanks a lot for your answer. I've heard of steroid creams that help with phimosis. Should I get one, and does it cure it faster? I'm really frustrated at the fact I have this. It makes sex not pleasurable.

Hey there you will probably have to get the cream as a prescription through your doctor.... you can start streatching it as well. With aout seeing a pic Its difficult say how severe your phimosis is and how much reliefe the streatching will do. But most guys find the streatching to be very helpful especially if you do it after soaking in a bath with epsom salt. Just make sure to not force anything or cause pain from the streatching.....