how many mgs of Wellbutrin were you taking a day???

and who the f**k are you to say? you're aware that every brain is different, yes?

I have been in the same situation for about 5 years I just started taking Wellbutrin 5 days 6 days ago and I feel like a whole different person already. No real bad physical withdrawal and the mental hasn't been so bad either. I think its give me some of that energy that I always wanted the pain pills for

Hi, i am a guest and I have read your post. Yes wellbutrin will help you to get off percocets. I have been taking opiates for more than 5 years and came very depended on them. Been taking wellbutrin four about 5 months now and it does not matter to me one bit if I have a pain pill. If you take wellbutrin,slowly wein yourself from opiates and soon you will not want them anymore.

Yes wellbutrin will help a lot and Xanax is for the anxiety you will feel from withdrawing from Vicodin

Thank you because I have been trying to figure out how to get of morphine. I even orderded withdrawl pro which cost about 100.00 and Im still on them. Im going to lose my family if I dont get off these my husband is fed up.

HOW MANY MILLIGRAMS OF WELLBUTRIN DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE A DAY TO HELP ME GET OFF MORPHINE?

Now that I've been on welbutrin - I have been totally clean from pain pills now for 6 weeks!!  By FAR the longest time I've ever been clean since my addiction started.

For years I would try and get clean like every two months or so (I suffered through long periods of withdrawl more times than I can count). I would manage to stay clean for about one week - and then I would ALWAYS, ALWAYS go back to the pills. 

During one of my rare "clean" periods - I feel so deep into depression- my doctor prescribed welbutrin (to take in combination with the prozac I've been on for years). BTW - I didn't tell him about my addiction.  Anyway - it took a few weeks for the welbutrin to kick in - but now the opiate cravings are pretty much gone, I feel like I'm emerging out of a coma, my energy is back and I feel genuinely GOOD for the first time in YEARS!  I can wake up at 8am, jump out of bed and have a full productive day (I can actually THINK and focus again).

Keep in mind that it takes a few weeks for welbutrin to build up in your body - so give it some time (I didn't feel any effect until about the 3rd or 4th week).  For that reason I don't imagine that welbutrin would help with the physical withdrawl symptoms - unless you start taking it like 3 weeks BEFORE withdrawling. 

As far as managing withdrawl symptoms -  I've found two things work well;

1. tapering down gradually really helps (though as an addict you guys know how damn hard that can be).  

2. there is a blood pressure medicine called clonidine (sorry it's not over the counter) - it REALLY helps minimize the anxiety, the sweats, restless legs and agony of withdrawl (cuts it down about 90% for me).  It does however make you feel even MORE lethargic than normal - which as you know during withdrawls you can barely get up to go to the bathroom.  I highly recommend taking clonidine (you'll feel like a zombie - but it's way better than withdrawls).

What dose of wellbutrin sr 100 should i take for opiate withdrawal symptoms?????

150 or 300mg should be great. Just tell your dr you have been really depressed and your sibling told you to try wellbutrine because it worked for them.

I'm just coming off of suboxone after being on it for about 2 years. I am taking clonadine .1 twice a day and wellbutrin 300 in the am. I also take a multivitamin and Benadryl here and there. I'm on day 4 and I am surprised how good I feel. I'm just not sleeping so I'm going to try a prescription sleeping pill. I don't feel anything but slight soreness In my muscles and not much energy and also dry mouth from the clonadine and Benadryl. I would say to def take both medications because I feel pretty damn good.

So does wellbutrin truly help with withdrawal symptoms from opiates? I'm a long term percocet user and am ready to get straight. I have 300mg wellbutrin but am curious if it will actually help or not. Thanks

Thank you to all who recommended Wellbutrin! IT REALLY DOES TAKE THE EDGE OFF! Unbelievable! 15 minutes ago I took the 1st. Wellbutrin!.
I started using hemp oil. I don't know how, but no pain!!

Tramadol does help 150mg well it does for me just b careful is all

wellbutrin helped me with opioid withdrawal as well. that mental thing is the hardest to go through. I recommend it.