Spellchecker sucks lol.. Feel instead of fell. Had to fix!

You still have to feel like completely garbage for the detox process but honestly in my opinion it's impossible to quit opiates without Wellbutrin. I tried 4 times and made it through the detox in all of them but I was exhausted all the time and that's what made me start taking opiates again. I literally couldn't do work without them. For me Wellbutrin made it so right when I finished detoxing I felt like a million bucks. It's definitely not placebo it's fact. From what I understand it's common practice for rehab doctors to prescribe it.

Thank you so much everyone this gives me hope I am not addicted but my husband is addicted we are close to divorce he has wanted help for so long this gives us hope that he can save himself from the evil and come to the light of life

I just did the same thing and it was exactly like you describe to a T. It blew my mind as i have been shooting heroin for almost ten years and I always went back bc I couldn’t stand the physical withdrawl.

Thank so much for your story. I'm addicted to norcos,no more than 30 milligrams a day. On Wellbuyrin and upping it to help with Norco withdraws. I'm alone and nobody knows about this. Hope I'm doing the right thing

300mg / day, oxy IR 30 & oxy ER 40 (OP). Tapered down to 60mg/day now. Out of meds as of tomorrow, but got a script today for Wellbutrin 100mg immediate release 3x/day. I hope to God it works for me like it did for you. Thanks for the info. I may have got this script just in time

How has it gone? I am in a very similar situation. I am off the pain pills now but I have no energy or motivation to do anything. The other day I decided to take a perc 10 and that little burst of energy was there again. My husband found out I took it and is now so angry with me that it is unbearable. I don’t want to let myself or him down and if I start up again he will leave me. I have an appt with my dr tomorrow and am hoping he will prescribe me Wellbutrin. I am diagnosed bipolar and am prescribed lamictal but I go off of it lol the time ( which is another reason he is fed up) because it doesn’t make me feel any different even when I take it the right way.

Its true amazing stuff

I don't think Bupropion will help. Perhaps help the people around you, but not yourself for the detox. Ask your doctor for lyrica. They'll try to give you Gabapenton first, it doesn't work. Tell them you've already tried it and it doesn't work. Tell them only Lyrica works for your pain, or better "restless legs". It's not written on the bottle, but it's known in the medical industry to work for kicking legs. It also helps with detox 100%. It will make your life much easier. Don't use the lyrica past your detoxing, as it can be addictive as well. Good luck. I know how bad this sucks. Trust me, I went through it after 2 years on vicodin. Good luck, and stay strong.

How my mg