What dose of wellbutrin are you on?

When I was done I was Done!!!!!. I didn't sleep till the 19th day and yes it's hard but very worth it! I took wellbutron 150x2 a day then clonidine at night to sleep, that's it... but I wanted off ... the mental wasn't too bad but the physical was at times hard, it's the restless part that got hard, drink plenty of water, workout and lots of hot showers. I'm wishing you much luck,, you can do this!

150x2 a day

Tapering off norco now. Just curious when yo start the wellbutrin? On the day i stop norco comepletely? And do u mean 150 mg twice a day? Or 2 150 mg pills at a time, once a day?

Start taking the wellbutron when your finished the pills! take one when you wake up then the second late afternoon, don't take it with pain meds,150 ml, twice a day

Ok sounds good. I do really want to do this. Just dreading it. Anything that helps the wd symptoms will be worth it. Thank you for the info.

This is absolutely awesome. Thank you for your story

Yes welbutrin helps A lot. I wanted to quite smoking and noticed I could cut back on my pain mess also. So I finally realized it was the welbutrin helping if u think about it if Ithe helps kick cigs. Which I quite after 20 years it will also help with any other addiction and it did. Trust me tell ur dr. U want to quite smoking ask for welbutrin not Chantex. And it helps a lot like 80% of the mental sh*t is gone!! Do it!!

I have never posted in these before but I started taking kratom and it is amazing. Almost no withdrawal symptoms at all. Some leg pain and hard to sleep but that is it. I am up aNd moving and feel amazing with kratom. I've used meng da and Bali. I think I like the Bali better. 1 to 2 teaspoons every four to 5 hours. Along with taking a magnesium. Potassium b6 and a multivitamin. It makes detox very easy.

I hippie this it's anonymous but I'm in ur boat, prescribed exactly what u said and started wellbutrin and I'm praying it helps ...I'm happy I got ur life back...ur post gave me hope

How long did you use the Wellbutrin

I'm still on it by choice!! I never ever get any cravings

Look into kratom

I'm sorry, but the Buffalo comment?? I can't stop laughing!!!

Hey read ur article in on methadone 24 mil I started on 100 and little by little I brought myself dwn my soul is crying to me wanting me to get off this I will thats my mentality any advice