i have both block how fix back together i am 6 year child only pretty my daughter

How does the IVF work?

So, anyone still come to this post? I've enjoyed reading these I've made the biggest mistake of my life getting mine removed :/

Wow, oh my gosh I'm hoping for miracles though impossible it seems, mind you... I'm also looking into ivf

If you don't mind me asking. How much was your IVF? We are considering it due to my tubes getting removed about 5 yrs ago.

So u have no fallopian tubes and conceived without ivf?That is truly amazing?Now what did the doctor say about you conceiving or how was it even possible?Please let me know here my email ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use. I'm in ohio and my tubes are removed with a positive pregnancy test.

You had your tubes completely taken out??

Thank you for posting on here. I’m in need of a miracle and would love to here your story.
Did you have your tubes removed completely?
Or were they tied?

I sadly lost my fertility 6 months ago after surgery to remove my last Fallopian tube after my 4th Ectopic pregnancy.
Me and my husband have been ttc for 6 years, getting pregnant but ending every time in ectopic.
My first ectopic was in 2012 (right tube removed)
And my last in January 2018
(Left tube removed)
This last 6months has been just awful coming to the realisation that we can’t afford the 6K for IVF which is our only hope for a baby.
I’m 31yrs old and have a have a beautiful 11 year old daughter from a previous relationship.
All me and my husband have ever wanted is to have children together. My husband has no other children of his own.

So I’m infertile.
I have no Fallopian tubes
I have both ovaries that are working and my period has been like clockwork for the last 6 months since my ectopic.
My period has come bang on the 28th day every month. Today is the 13th June.
My period is due in 6 days on the 18th June.
Since the 6th June this month I have had the most profound pregnancy symptoms!
Ones I have experienced through every pregnancy after conception. Last night I had the lightest (watery pink) spotting that has now completely stopped.
With my period 6 days away this appears to be implantation bleeding.
My mind is going crazy!
Is my body playing very cruel tricks on me or is this a miracle??
If I wasn’t infertile I would believe 100% that I was pregnant right now.
I feel sick, nauseas, I only want to eat toast, I can taste metal in my mouth, my boobs are on fire, huge, veiny and nipples constantly erect!
I have only ever felt like this during pregnancy.
I’m going out of my mind.
Is there any chance what do ever that I could be pregnant??
I have 5 more days to wait for my period...

Thank you for posting here.
Did the doctor explain how this could happen?
And my last in January 2018
(Left tube removed)

So I’m infertile.
I have no Fallopian tubes
My mind is going crazy!
I’m going out of my mind.

I don’t know

Hello, did you state that your 3rd baby was conceived naturally after both of your tubes were removed? Did your tubes grow back or how did you conceive?

Can a women get pregnant with no tubes. I seen post but didn't think you could with no tubes except god putting it there.

You had ur tubes fully removed and ended up pregnant naturally?

Do you have to pay for the ivf

How long did this happen after tubes were removed????