Hey there,

So, after a very, very long search of the right diet program, my sister decided to start follow Warrior diet program, so that one is her priority right now. I really don’t know a lot about it, so I really need your help.

Since she quit Athkins diet program, she is searching the right diet program for her. And that was almost three years ago. She is sure that Warrior diet is a right choose, but I don’t know what to say to her.

Can you really lose weight if you follow Warrior diet program? Please, let me know.

Bye!

I can tell you, according to my husband’s experience, this is the easiest way to lose weight and keep it off. He told me that he is feeling totally fantastic. I can’t say that, because I haven’t tried this diet program, just because I didn’t like it as well. He was eating during the day, he was eating and teaching how healthy food can be. You should avoid garbage food, that is number on. You really can lose your pounds, because you are eating healthy – vegetables, proteins, healthy desserts. It is easy and maybe you don’t have to be that worried :) 

Goodbye!

Hello there,

My sister is now into day 7 of the warrior diet program. She told me that she is satisfied, she likes this diet program because it is perfect to her, and it fits to her personality. Maybe it is a little bit too early to say, but so far she didn’t have any side – effects or bad experiences. She told me that idea about skipping meals in some diet program is really bad, and that is why she likes this diet program. She was not hungry never, and she cooked vegetables and lean proteins, just like the book is saying to her.

Hi everyone,

Ouch, so there is a book about this diet program: / I have to say that this is just one more thing for me :) But, OK. As long as this diet program works, I believe that everything can be OK. You don’t have an idea how lucky I am because you told me that she didn’t have any side – effects since she is following this diet program, and that means a lot to me. Every other diet program was not so good for her.

I will tell this to her, and I hope that she is going to be happy with this diet program :)

Thank you very much!