Good day everyone, quick! I need your help! I need some yummy recipes for Kremlin diet program, some recipes that I need to cook all day. If you know what I mean. So, it would be so nice that someone, who was following this diet program, or who is following this diet program at the moment, share some recipes with me. My friend from junior high is coming to visit me from Paris in three days. When we were talking, she told me that she is following this diet program, and I want to make her those meals.Please, help me! As soon as possible!   

Hello, well, you are on the right address. I have to notice that recipes from this diet program are not that creative, but they are good and they actually work :) I have one, for lunch, it won’t take a long time to prepare it, but she will enjoy, trust me. This is typical lunch when it comes about this diet program. Serve her salad with cabbage and butter – 100 g, make some processed cheese soup with vegetables, make pork lean chops and serve black coffee without sugar.

You must agree with me, it is cool and amazing :) You going to love it as well :)

Hello there. Thank you, for your quick response :) It is pretty good meal and I am lucky because it is something that I can make just now, I don’t need to google some recipes as well lol :) That would be really hard for me. I like it, thank you.

But, since you are so kind, I was wondering do you have any dessert recipe to share with me? I mean, I don’t know so much about this diet program, maybe there are no recipes for desserts when it comes about Kremlin diet program.

But, I really hope that they are, so I can make this one for her :)

Thank you! 

Hi, don’t worry! You can be calm lol :) There is a dessert recipe even in this diet program :) You can try frozen yogurt with some cinnamon. You will need 15 ounces of pear halves, tro cups of vanilla yogurt, half of cup of white sugar, half of tablespoon of grounded cinnamon. Drain you pears, and put them in to the blender. Blend until they are smooth. Combine pears, yogurt, sugar, cinnamon and put that all in ice cream maker. If you want, you can add some stevia as well.Froze it and serve it when it is over.

Good luck!

Hello, well, recipes, cakes and sweet things are my specialization :)  I just adore to make desserts, and I love when I am able to cook something that is healthy, but sweet :) Here we go!

For this recipe, main things are chia seeds and coconut pudding. Other ingredients that you need are honey – half of cup and blueberries to serve with it. Place coconut cream, honey and chia seeds in one bow. Then combine it. Put into fridge for at least for hours. I usually let my dessert to be in the fridge for almost one nigh :)

Enjoy, I know how good it is! 

Hello. Thank you! Amazing :) Looks like that every recipe with pudding is healthy and I can serve it to her :) I am so excited, I can’t wait her to arrive. She didn’t came yet, she told me that she will be here in two or three days, because something went wrong on the airport, but I can’t wait :) I will prepare this to her and I will see what is going to happen. I mean, I know that she will be happy because I cook for her meals.

Of course, I couldn’t do anything without you :)

Tnx a lot and please post more recipes for Kremlin diet program.

Bye!