Hi everyone. I met a friend a week ago. Maybe it is weird that I consider her a friend already, but it just seems there’s this connection between us, you know. We just clicked. And I have the feeling that she is more close to me than some of my old friends.

The other day we spent almost 24 hours together. We kept talking till late at night. That’s when she told me about this product called Isopure. Apparently it really affected her life. Now I am thinking of buying it for myself.

Have you ever heard of this product? Can you tell me how much weight will I be able to lose with it?

Hi. A friend, or I should better say an acquaintance of mine and I were using Isopure for quite a while. We started in the same time. My sister is a good friend of his, so when I was ordering Isopure, she asked me if I can order it for him too.

I am not really informed about his experience after I gave him the product since I didn’t get the chance to ask him about it. But here is my experience.

By the way, I bought it from e bay for about 40 dollars. I am pretty satisfied. I had more energy than ever while using it. And for 40 dollars I lost about 30 pounds. Totally worth it.

Well, they say you will be losing about 6 pounds per week, but I am not so sure about that. My neighbor used it and he lost seven pounds in a month.  That would be less than two pounds per week. Not that impressive, huh?I really don’t know if he was eating too much, but I doubt he was eating more then before he started using Isopure. So it is not that effective as they say. If you are physically very active and you exercise a lot, you will probably be able to lose up to 3 or 4 pounds weekly.