Hello girls and guys,

My sister was always complicated when it comes to diet programs. She is always choosing something that is pretty much complicated. She started to follow F factor diet 10 days ago, just because her roommate in the dorm is following it as well, and she told her that this one is amazing. Now, there is a problem – her friend is on this diet program for two months, but she didn’t lost any single pound. I believe that she does not respect main rules of this diet program, and I am not that happy if she is going to cook with my sister.

I was wondering, what do you think, can you lose weight with F factor diet program? 

Good day all,

I don’t know why she didn’t lose her pounds, because that is pretty much impossible. I believe that you are right, that she didn’t follow this diet program as the way she should follow it. Because, you really can lose your weight with this diet program, there is no doubt about it. My friend Elena is on this diet program for two and a half years now, and she is pretty much good looking now. So, you have to tell your sister to find some main rules and tips, and you have to tell her that her friend is wrong about this diet program.

Good luck with it! 

Good day all,

My sister, Elma, was on this diet program a few years ago. She needed to make a lot of effort to this diet to work for her :) Well, she was so unhappy with it, but at the end of the story, she made it. She started losing her pounds after four months, and when that happened, her pounds were just going down and down … and after seven months, she lost almost 30 pounds.

So, it is obviously that this diet program works :)

Maybe you will have to wait a little bit, but you will lose your pounds :)

Good luck!