Good day folks,

I was wondering can you really lose weight with lamer’s diet program? I am asking you this, because it is my anniversary on 17th September, and I know that I don’t have a lot of time :/ I want to lose 13 pounds, and I am really a little bit skeptical about this. I don’t know is this even possible? I was talking with my friend Annabelle, and she told me that lamer’s diet can help me to complete this one. I am not so sure, I am skeptical, but maybe this is the only option.

Can you help me deal with this?

Tell me any information :)

Sure you can lose your weight, but I don’t know if you can lose it as soon as you want to. I am not sure, it depends. Maybe your friend have lost her unwanted pounds while she was on hackers diet program, but it doesn’t have to mean that you will lose it so soon as well.

I know, when my brother was following this diet program with his wife, they lost 7 pounds in two months. That is nice result, but I just want to say that you should not expect a lot from it. It is always hard, but you need to try hard! 

Hi there,

Thanks! I do know that and I do know what can I expect, but I have to say that I am pretty much desperate now. In fact, I started to eat more, like I just want to get fat again. And more. So, when I was talking about this, my friend convinced me that I can lose my pounds with lamer’s diet and very soon.

Do you have any idea how? How soon? I don’t need precise date or month, I just need bigger support, because I want to know is if worth of trying it or I should find another one?

Dear lady,It is impossible that someone give you the right answer. Yes, you can lose your weight, but when – that is something that no one can tell you!I was following this diet when I was in high school, and I have lost 17 pounds in six months. My friend Elena was following this diet as well, and she lost 21 pounds in six months.So, it depends, and you can’t never tell.I just want to say good luck because it is strict, maybe complicated at beginning, but it is very, very effective!