Hi folks,

I was surfing on the internet a few days ago, and I have to say that accidentally I run out on some pretty good and interesting article about soylent meal replacement. According to this article, soylent meal replacement is one of the best on the market, that we can find. Now, I have to be honest with you – I never was fat before, but three months ago I gave a birth to my twins, and I am looking for something that can help me lose my weight. I think that meal replacement is great idea.

Can you really lose weight with soylent meal replacement?Tnx!

Good day dear,

Sure you can, but I am not sure did you know that you should be really careful on what you are eating. For example, I have heard that you should not eat anything, you just need to use soylent meal replacement. I didn’t know this while I was using this one. I have to say that I was on fourth day of my process, and my stomach was feeling really weird, I mean I was not hungry at all, but I was also very tired and light – headed. I didn’t have energy, but my heart was beating hard!   

It can react like this on your organism, but you can lose weight. My friends lost their weight. 

Not so sure. I mean, I was convinced that this is one healthy, totally great product, but now I don’t know what to think anymore. A few days ago, I was talking with my maid, and she told me that soylent meal replacement caused her nothing but headaches. She was not able to lose her unwanted pounds, and she cut out all her food, by all her food I mean dinner and breakfast. She was eating only lunch. I am not sure what could go wrong, but now I am starting to think that her body reacts weird on soylent meal replacement.

I am not sure what to think anymore.