Hello everyone. I've been having problems with my weight lately. I don’t really eat much, certainly not more than I used to (actually much less) , but my body weight is increasing. Perhaps it’s the lack of physical activity, since I've stopped dancing . So, my friend told me about this 4 day diet thing, but I’m kind of skeptical. I’m rarely optimistic when it comes to diets. Maybe it’s too hard for me to believe I’ll lose weight so fast.:( So what’s up with this 4 Day Diet , can you really lose weight with it? Have anybody tried it?

Well hello there! Why aren’t you optimistic? I’ve tried it(more than once), and I'm very satisfied with the results.. If people lose weight with it, there is no reason why you couldn’t. With my best friend it didn’t work out good, but I think she just didn’t obey the restrictions till the end. You haven’t even tried it yet and already you think it won’t work..:) It’s not gonna happen like that. You shouldn’t underestimate the power of will, if you reduce the calories the result must come.  Just think positive.;) How old are you? 

I'm 23 years old. Thank you for your support.:) I'm a very optimistic person generally in life , but when it comes to diets, not really. I don’t know why. I happen to have a lot of experience, my whole family have, or at least once had, weight issues. There is no such diet that some of us haven't tried. And unfortunately, it never works half as fast as it is suppose to. My aunt says that 4 Day Diet works only when it is combined with other things like pills and that with diet only, losing pounds would be a very long process. :( Does anybody else have any (positive) experiences?